Old Carleton County Court House
The Old Carleton County Court House in Upper Woodstock, built in 1833, is open to the public seasonally. Originally used as a horse barn, it was restored in the 1960s by Carleton County Historical Society. Many visitors request to see the Judge's Chamber while on tour. It also draws in visitors annually for the Victorian Christmas Concert.
19 Court St.
- New Brunswick, Canada E7M 1L5
- 46.17608000, -67.57488500