St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church
St. Mary's became the worship headquarters for Ukrainian Catholics from Wynyard to Manitoba in 1914. The congregation observes an Annual Pilgrimage Day in July and wings were added to the structure in 1920 and 1955. A certified copy of the Icon of Our Mother of Perpetual Help, hand painted and blessed by the Pope, is on display today.
155 Catherine St
- Yorkton, MB S3N 0B9
- 51.21798500, -102.47304600