Santa Claus, Indiana
2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
165 Votes - "Most Fun"
10 Votes - "Friendliest"
Located between Interstate 64 and the Ohio River, tiny Santa Claus is a place where everyone feels like a kid. The town that honors Christmas all year has many year-round attractions: Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Santa’s Candy Castle, Christmas Lake Golf Course, the Santa Claus Museum, and Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort. It’s no wonder that it’s consistently a contender for Most Fun Small Town in the Best of the Road Rally. Amusements at the Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari theme and water park take their inspiration from holidays, including Thanksgiving, Halloween, and the 4th of July. The park, which attracts more than 1 million visitors annually, is also home to The Voyage, repeatedly cited as one of the world’s best wooden roller coasters. The Santa Claus Museum and Village chronicles the town’s history with artifacts, vintage toys, and documents---including letters to Santa from around the world. Indeed, in the early 1900s, the town experienced controversy due to the large influx of holiday mail. The original post office as well as the Santa Claus Church and Statue are also on site. Santa’s Stables offers horseback rides of varying lengths through trails in the woods as well as pony rides for smaller kids, who also appreciate Frosty’s Fun Center with mini-golf, games, and food. You can also enjoy shopping and dining locally with St. Nick’s Restaurant, the Santa Claus Christmas Store, and Kringle Place Shopping Center. A lodge and cottages are available in addition to the campground.
- Comment Rester Eriger Longer Medication From Canada Pharmacy Support viagra Want To Buy Macrobid. Discount Fedex Direct Macrobid 100mg No Script Needed. Macrobid Worldwide Shop Clindamycin Cephalexin Viagra Schweiz Kaufen
- on November 21, 2017
- Drug Study About Amoxicillin Viagra Funziona Veramente Cialis Mg 20 online pharmacy Cytotec Sans Ordonnance Pharmacie
- on October 8, 2017
- Santa Claus, In. Has so many fun things to do. You can camp at Lake Rudolph campground and they have a lot of fun activities as well as Santa's Splashdown water park. You can wander through the Santa Claus Christmas Store, see Santa and all of the wonderful decorations. The Santa Claus museum has a lot if interesting history about the town and you can write a letter to Santa in the Original Post Office, that gets answered. If you like riding horses you go to Santa's Stables. You can visit Frosties for putt putt golf, pizza, burgers and ice cream. They have Lincoln state park with the amphitheater that has some great programs that go on. Then there is Lincoln National park with a working farm where they still do things the way Abraham Lincoln did when he was a boy. They have camping here as well. You could easily spend two days at Holiday World and splashing Safari for more family fun. This is such a great fun town, they call it America's Christmas Hometown.
- on August 12, 2013
- What could be more fun than a visit to Santa's hometown?! Here in Santa Claus, Indiana, we have the world's first theme park -- Holiday World
- on September 17, 2012
- I love Santa Claus Land, Indiana!!! It has so much to see and do. There are so many different shops and the friendlies people you could ever meet. Then there is Holiday World where you will have more fun than you can imagine. There is also camping, which is always a good time!! So much to do in one little town!!!
- on September 17, 2012