Buena Park, California
2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
159 Votes - "Most Fun"
5 Votes - "Friendliest"
1 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
Buena Park boasts all kinds of fun in a vacation destination perfect for every age. From theme parks and attractions to interactive dinner theater and shopping, everyone can have fun in this small town. With close proximity to both Disneyland and Orange County Beaches, its even perfect for a day trip or weekend getaway.
America’s first theme park, Knott’s Berry Farm features roller coasters, family and children’s rides, entertainment and water and thrill rides. Visit Soak City Water Park after hitting all the attractions and make room for traveling and ongoing shows. The park offers snacks and shopping as well.
For local entertainment, try Medieval Times or Pirates Dinner Adventure for food and a family-friendly show. Also choose from parks, golf course, shopping and art in the area. Knott’s Independence Hall and the Buena Park Historical Society provide history while Buena Park Downtown and Knott’s Marketplace offer shopping and dining.
The community puts on a number of events throughout the year including parades, concerts and classes at the community center. Attend the free summer concert series, watch a civic theatre performance, or browse Saturday farmers markets at the downtown mall. See what else locals and tourists love about Buena Park in its reviews.
- Zithromax Shelf Life Acheter Dapoxetine Hcl En Ligne Cialis Daily Test why is levitra so expensive Sublingual Viagra Buy Cialis 40 Mg In Toronto Malegra 100 Pro
- on October 15, 2017
- http://usa-onlineprednisone.net/ - usa-onlineprednisone.net.ankor salbutamol-ventolin-buy.net.ankor http://online-viagracanada.net/
- on March 28, 2017
- Do check out these top attractions in California (http://www.attractionsofamerica.com/attractions/california.php)
- on September 20, 2016
- Be sure to check out Knott's Berry Farm, rated #1 on The Crazy Tourist ( http://www.thecrazytourist.com/top-10-things-to-do-in-buena-park-ca/ )
- on March 25, 2016
- BE WARNED! Buena Park is hurting for money and has turned to "big city" methods of raising revenue. Such as parking tickets for not having a front license plate on your car. Do yourself a favor and find a more friendly city to vacation in.
- on June 9, 2014