2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
543 Votes - "Friendliest"
46 Votes - "Best for Geocaching"
28 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
9 Votes - "Most Fun"
1 Votes - "Best For Food"
1 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
- I moved here in 1978 from New England (where I grew up) and have actually lived here longer now-and never looked back! Bradenton has charm, a home town atmosphere and lots of friendly people who are helpful and engaging.
- on September 3, 2013
- Beautiful town with a the beautiful Manatee River, great location near the beach and convenient to St Petersburg and Tampa
- on August 26, 2013
- We live in the UK but love Bradenton that much we bought a 2nd home here. The beaches, fishing, restaurants, people are all lovely. Roll on till we can come over again.
- on August 15, 2013
- We came for a holiday 21 years ago, and have been returning to this most attractive area ever since. We come from England, and the 9 hour flight is worth the long haul. We have tried other areas in Florida, but we always come back to Bradenton, with all its facilities. Beaches, shopping, restaurants, fishing, and many recreational activities. We have also found that 99% of the people are very friendly, and most helpful. Good Luck in the Poll, and thanks for all the good times you've given us, long may you Reign over Florida,
- on August 13, 2013
- Bradenton is really beautiful and has a lot of resources. I am an author and walk the beach for 2 miles a day, and then simply hitch the free trolley back to square one. In town there is usually a Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings and just a lot of things to do. I posted a few photos I took to prove Bradenton is the friendliest city for certain. The people in the photo got together for five whole minutes to make a chain and many did not know each other. Beyond the beaches and markets, there is Desoto Park my favorite of several parks in Bradenton, and there is a great lagoon in Desoto Park which wields a cross the size of a four story building and a beach where dogs can run. In fact, I just saw a bald eagle there a few weeks ago. I attached a photo of the statute in Desoto. Very cool.
- on August 12, 2013
Showing 1 through 5 of 40 reviews
Add a Photo
You must be logged in to add photos.×