Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
2012 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ended: May 16, 2012
24 Votes - "Friendliest"
6 Votes - "Best For Food"
2 Votes - "Most Fun"
1 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
- I have a second home in Bay Saint Louis. Every year I introduce five to eight friends to BSL. One statement a friend made said it all. This guy has it all and can have and live where ever he wants and ownes homes in some swanky locations on the west coast. When he told me he could live in BSL, that said it all.
- on June 21, 2012
- I've just returned from another trip to the bay, and I can't wait to return. I am no sooner home than I find myself making arrangements for the next trip. It is my dream place. I can describe it a few different ways. It first strikes you as a 1950's town with 2012 technology. Bay residents are absolutely the most laid-back, non-judgmental people I have ever had the pleasure to spend time with. Recently, when leaving my new favorite restaurant, I told my server that dining there and conversing with her had been a "genuine pleasure." I could say that to so many people there, from the servers at the restaurants, to the bakers at Serious Bread, to the owners of the many art stores and galleries. Bay St. Louis is my dream place, my dream home, a place apart. I just can't stay away.
- on June 17, 2012
- I love Bay Saint Louis. It is an awesome place to visit
- on May 14, 2012
- The word CHARM sums it up for me.
- on May 10, 2012
- Bay St. Louis is a beautiful, small, southern town on a sunny beach with an eclectic mix of southerners, artists, chefs, and rocket scientists who come together to throw parties in the oak-shaded streets at the drop of a hat.
- on May 9, 2012
Showing 1 through 5 of 29 reviews