2012 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ended: May 16, 2012
9 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
7 Votes - "Best For Food"
3 Votes - "Friendliest"
2 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
1 Votes - "Most Fun"
- Awesome town with a feel that no other town can match. Perfect food, fun, and an all around friendly place!
- on May 14, 2012
- A town filled with dining delights. Enjoy a visit and tempt your tastes from English Pub fare to authentic Belgain dishes or may be pure and organic. One night of dining won't be enough.
- on May 11, 2012
- Great history, small town feel, growing every day.
- on May 10, 2012
- We stop here every time we journey from Knoxville to Jersey. we think it such a pretty town.
- on April 24, 2012
- I have been here since 1992 and just love Carlisle. It has everything you would want in a small town but is so convenient to other big cities. I really love the variety of shopping and restaurants. It has one of the best tearooms in Pennsylvania, Camellia's Sin Tea Parlor www.camellias-sin.com. We go there at least once a month because the menu changes every month. It is very safe too. This town really takes pride in its beautification and economic redevelopment efforts. Carlisle get my votes hands down.
- on May 9, 2012
Showing 1 through 5 of 17 reviews