Cooperstown, New York
2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
43 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
- I LOVE Cooperstown! Absolutely gorgeous scenery, and great attractions for everyone - baseball fanatics, arts and culture lovers, kids, adults, couples. So much to do!!
- on August 1, 2013
- Baseball is America's national pastime. What can be more patriotic then the home of the Baseball Hall of Fame, in the town where baseball was born.
- on May 16, 2012
- Great place to visit. Beautiful lake and scenery. Also lots to do from the Baseball Hall of Fame to the Beverage Trail and much more!
- on May 10, 2012
- Great place & only a short drive from the Ommegang Brewery
- on May 3, 2012
- A fabulous small town, home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame! Quaint & lovely a trip for all ages!
- on April 30, 2012
Showing 1 through 5 of 5 reviews
Add a Photo
You must be logged in to add photos.×