Delray Beach, Florida
2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
4 Votes - "Best For Food"
4 Votes - "Most Fun"
2 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
2 Votes - "Friendliest"
Delray Beach uniquely ties beach days and downtown nights together for an experience that offers everything. The small town is as known for its art and nightlife as it is for beautiful beaches and water sports. Start the day combing the shore for sea turtles then snorkeling, and end it at a trendy restaurant and funky bar.
Delray offers over a hundred restaurants, distinctly original boutique shops, local art galleries and spas downtown with surfing, snorkeling, kayaking and sailing on the water. Vacationers can relax under the sun or pamper themselves in a spa or salon before a night of food, fun and dancing with the locals.
The town’s art scene ranges from paintings and posters to theater, dance and comedy. Visit a local gallery by day and likely meet the artist, then try antique shopping, a show or performance, or a museum. From the Cornell Museum of Art and American Culture to the Morikami Museum and Japenese Gardens, history and culture abound here.
Community events range from craft shows or concerts to Civil War re-enactments or farmers markets. Each year Delray hosts a Seafood & Wine Festival in November, a summer music festival in July, several family nights throughout the year, and events for nearly every holiday. See why locals love living in Delray Beach in its reviews.
- Cytotec 200pg Pharmacie En Ligne Allegra Kalkan Clomid Worldwide Cheapeast Pyridium No Prescription Needed Pills Akron online pharmacy Baclofene Le Figaro
- on September 26, 2017
- Cialis Disfuncion Erectil http://cialtobuy.com - cialis price Order Fluoxetine 40mg Prozac With Next Day Delivery Bay Ventolin Mononucleosis Amoxicillin Reaction cialis Propecia United States
- on September 20, 2017
- Be sure to check out City Oyster for a great seafood lunch!
- on September 17, 2012
- I live in Delray Beach near Atlantic and Ocean Blvd and I never leave. We have it all right here withing walking distance. I think Delray could have won all five categories. I do not believe many of the other towns could say that.
- on July 20, 2012
- Delray Beach is a fun place with real people.
- on June 26, 2012