Grand Island, Nebraska
2012 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ended: May 16, 2012
2 Votes - "Friendliest"
- Yes, a GRAND place. The Nebraska State Fair and it's new venue is wonderful. There are local guide volunteers everywhere. 50,000 people in Grand Island but it's still a small town when it comes to visitors....very welcoming.
- on May 8, 2012
- You MUST go downtown. They have a great place called The Chocolate Bar with amazing coffee and dessert! You will not be disappointed!
- on April 7, 2012
- G.I. is great! New location of the Nebraska State Fair!
- on May 23, 2011
- Grand Island is the cleanest and most scenic because of the crops rivers and natural wildlife habitats In addtion the freindlypeople create a sense of beauty and place that is the epic of the heartland!
- on May 22, 2011
- Yes, a great place and great burgers at Sin City.
- on May 6, 2011
Showing 1 through 5 of 9 reviews