2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
1566 Votes - "Best for Geocaching"
34 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
9 Votes - "Friendliest"
2 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
2 Votes - "Most Fun"
- This geocaching thing is a kick! Lots of families are involved, I can't wait to get our grandkids involved! Thanks Heidi!
- on September 3, 2013
- I haven't done the Helena GeoTour yet, but those who have gone before me have had lots of fun. I am the owner of Birds & Beasleys and I am lucky enough to be the store where you turn in your completed GeoTour form and get your geocoin. The people have reported that it is fun, hard, diverse caches and different terrains. The locals say they've enjoyed it because it took them to unique places around town that they didn't even know existed. Plan on a couple of days to geocach and to enjoy other Helena attractions. Have FUN!! (Sandy of Birds & Beaselys)
- on August 26, 2013
- I went geocaching for the first time last week and I loved it! I can not wait to take my 2 1/2 year old daughter. Great activity to do with your family or friends. Helena is such a beautiful location too! Geocaching is a great way to explore and enjoy our beautiful town and state!
- on August 13, 2013
- Helena, Montana is the perfect destination if you're heading from Yellowstone to Glacier National Parks. The new Helena, Montana GeoTour is a great way to discover the very best of Helena and includes many different types of creative caches that will keep you engaged. After 25 of the 38 GeoTour caches are completed, cachers will receive a trackable GeoCoin with the FireTower imprinted on it. The GeoCoins are locally made by the Helena Clay Arts Guild. For more info on our GeoTour visit: http://www.geocaching.com/adventures/geotours/helena-montana I've been lucky enough to call Helena home for the last ten years. I'd have to say I love Helena because it has a true small town feel with big city assets, like great art museums, kids attractions like Exploration Works Museum of Science and Culture, lots of live entertainment and a great trail system. The people here are kind and always willing to lend a helping hand. There are always tons of activities going on that appeal to a wide range of people. www.helenamt.com
- on August 1, 2013
- Perfect get away for mountain bikers!
- on August 1, 2013
Showing 1 through 5 of 10 reviews
Add a Photo
You must be logged in to add photos.×