Punta Gorda, Florida
2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
6631 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
1335 Votes - "Friendliest"
127 Votes - "Most Patriotic"
95 Votes - "Most Fun"
49 Votes - "Best For Food"
48 Votes - "Best for Geocaching"
- I love punta gorda Florida it is a great place to live. My wife and I reside here we both went to school in the area and got married here. This town has friendly people. Many great things to do boating golfing fishing dining and a nice historic downtown. I know this area very well and I am also a local realtor with coldwell banker my name is Fabian Angel my number is 239-314-9496 and my email is email@example.com if you need any real estate help or want to learn more about the area please feel free to contact me!!!
- on September 21, 2014
- I love the variety of restraunts in San Mateo! The subway if off the hook, and chipotle is smacking! San Mateo is always reliable and never let's me down with the good food. T pumps is cool too. And it had my favorite store as well: Walgreens!
- on September 24, 2013
- If you are lucky enough to be in Punta Gorda at sunset, you will no doubt agree that this hidden gem is the most beautiful city in the US. From the magnificent waterbirds to the lush Banyan trees, Punta Gorda is a tropical paradise. Everywhere you look is a watercolor waiting to happen. If that wasn't enough to make you fall in love with this place, meet a few of the residents! Everyone I met in the week I spent in PG was smiling and genuinely happy to make a new friend. :)
- on September 20, 2013
- Punta Gorda is the reason we moved to Southwest Florida. It sits right on Charlotte Harbor and the views are amazing. It is also fast becoming an internationally known sailing destination for individuals and competitions. We love Punta Gorda.
- on September 18, 2013
- I found Punta Gorda in 1993 while searching all over South Florida for the perfect place to retire. In 1996 I purchased my first home and have upgraded several times since. The weather is great here and the folks are just as friendly as the farming community where I grew up. There is so much to do here. Arts, boating, biking, fishing, and golfing, all with a great airport for commercial and General Aviation as well. Punta Gorda has won many awards like this one over the years. Charlotte Harbor has been dubbed the Chesapeake Bay South. After many years of patiently waiting, I am a full time resident assisting folks to purchase dream homes with RE/Max Harbor Realty. Give me a call at 941-875-3230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide you any information on the area you desire.
- on September 18, 2013
Showing 1 through 5 of 223 reviews
Add a Photo
You must be logged in to add photos.×