2013 Best Small Towns in America
Contest ends: September 3, 2013
34 Votes - "Most Beautiful"
3 Votes - "Friendliest"
1 Votes - "Best for Geocaching"
Known as Red Rock Country, Sedona rests between canyons, mountains and national forest. While hiking the nature trails is a must, active visitors can choose from horseback riding, golf, tennis, rock climbing, fishing, skiing, rafting or biking in the breath-taking natural setting.
This romantic small town is renowned for its luxury resorts, spas, and shopping. Stay in one of a hundred hotels, cabins, campsites or bed and breakfasts, relax in one of the top destination spas in the world, and shop locally for antiques, food or art. Visitors will also indulge in highly acclaimed dining and local wine from the Verde Valley, where tours and tastings nicely compliment a trip.
Choose from a wide variety of tours and attractions including local parks, sanctuaries, and museums via jeeps, ATVs, hummers, bikes or Segways. Beyond ground tours, take in the aerial view from a hot air balloon, helicopter or airplane. From any angle, don’t miss the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Cathedral Rock and Crescent Moon Ranch, some of enchanting and magical elements of the landscape.
With its picture-perfect backdrop as muse, Sedona hosts over a dozen art galleries and a myriad of art events. From painting and sculpture to glasswork and jewelry, art enthusiasts can fill a day shopping and viewing. The Sedona Arts Festival showcases nationally recognized artists in every field each year in August, and the town hosts seasonal craft shows. Find what else there is to discover in Sedona’s reviews.
- Achat Vrai Kamagra Vendo Viagra Torino viagra Cialis Y Viagra Juntos Achat Pilule Viagra En Antibes
- on October 15, 2017
- Doxycycline Online Australia Viagra Chino viagra online prescription Propecia Algarve Prix Du Propecia En France
- on October 3, 2017
- God created the Grand Canyon, but She lives in Sedona! So, it's not only incredibly gorgeous, it's a very friendly and fun place to be. Voted USA Today's "Most Beautiful Place in America." And, the parking is free except at a a few developed trailheads.
- on August 6, 2013
- The scenery here cannot be beat!! Beautiful adobe style homes
- on July 3, 2013
- Magnifique, a must see and appreciate town. Friendly locals and lots to visit and see Great place all together
- on July 30, 2012